As fall approaches and the leaves begin to change, we welcome the next B2E on the theme of Transitions.
You may choose to share a topical article, personal reflection, book or event review, photo, graphic, or whatever inspires you on the subject of change and transition within the field of special librarianship.
A broad range of viewpoints – students, new and seasoned professionals, retirees, business partners, and all others are welcome.
Possible topics include, but are in no way limited to:
- A time you recognized that you needed a change, such as a shift in academic or professional focus.
- Transitioning between careers or from MLS student to professional librarian.
- Changes within the profession, for example the effects of social media on information sharing.
- Choosing to make a change versus having one happen to you.
- Methods to adjust to a transition or to help others through.
Ready to join in? Pitch your idea to the Editorial Board at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday September 21, 2015.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.